This nutritious and delicious meal combines the sweetness of cuttlefish with pungent taste of ginger. It is very suitable to serve the dish on cold days.
Ingredients: (serves 4)
– Fresh cuttlefish: 1kg
– Celery and leek: 300g
– Red pepper: 2
– Lemon: 1
– Seasoning: 2 teaspoons
– Clean the cuttlefish and score its surface with a knife.
– Boiling water in a pot and add a dash of seasoning and crushed ginger. Add and scald the cuttlefish.
– Cut the celery and leek into 8cm pieces and slice ginger. Put the prepared ingredients and cuttlefish onto a plate and steam for ten minutes.
– Decorate the dish with coriander.
– Served hot with seasoning mixed with pepper, lemon juice and red pepper or mustard.